[SECC] Preliminary Report NAQP CW Results Jan 2013

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Feb 19 15:32:49 EST 2013

See the message below.  I think I got it because I registered SECC
team(s) for NAQP.  Note a huge number of M/2 entries that resulted from
logs being submitted indicated that the operator was Assisted during the
contest.  If that isn't right, you have until Feb 24 to resubmit your
log as a single operator to count for your team.  If it is right, you
need to do nothing except to understand that Assisted entrants are in
the M/2 classification and can't count for team scores, so don't
volunteer to be on a team in the future if you will be using packet
spots during the contest.

The calls I noticed from our area are: N4XL (SECC), N4RJ (GCG?), KM4JA
(ACG?) and K0TEX.

If you were not assisted, please resubmit your log showing that you were
not assisted.  If you were assisted, no action is required.

In this context, "assisted" means primarily the use of packet or RBN
spots during the contest, but could mean actual operating assistance.

73, John, K4BAI.