[SECC] Giving up on yahoo mail - New email address

Neal Sulmeyer neal at k4ea.net
Mon Jun 17 22:28:10 EDT 2013

I checked and all the SECC domains are taken secc.net expires Jul 11.
If some comes up with an acceptable alternative, I will host email and
lists for the club.  However, I can't do push mail (MS Active Sync)
without incurring a cost and I would need a minimum of 20 people who
want it.  I use IMAP which works great as long as you don't need contact
and calendar sync.  POP works fine for your desk top (IMAP works better).