[SECC] Giving up on yahoo mail - New email address

AA4GA aa4ga at contesting.com
Tue Jun 18 09:19:20 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Neal Sulmeyer <neal at k4ea.net> wrote:

> You will have the same problem with gmail

 You're talking about having an email account compromised?  I've been using
Gmail for about 8 years now without any problem in that regard.  Apparently
YMMV.

If you're just talking about spam, I get more of that through my other
email accounts than Gmail...I have a number of domains I administer.

Yahoo may or may not be weaker, I don't know...the problems that seem to be
fairly widespread may be due to the users' online habits.  But I've never
had any complaints like that for Gmail - either from my own account or a
number of others with which I am actively involved.

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
www.aa4ga.com