[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWOps Club CWT Mini Test 0300Z 2/28/13

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Mar 1 11:20:13 EST 2013

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 28

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   160:  10
    80:  33
    40:  45
    20:   9
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:  97     54  Total Score = 5,238

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  I
thought
I posted this yesterday, but didn't get a copy and it didn't appear on
the N7WA
summary.  Anyway, I had undercounted my multipliers.  So, here it is.  20M
seemed dead until about 0250Z when W6SX and I started making noise on
that band
and others followed.  20 was good to N5AW and CA and there were weak signals
from TN, SC, and NC.  40M was long, but activity was good including from
Europe.  80M was quite good all over.  160M was good and I worked F5IN
there.
Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/