[SECC] Announcement: IDaho QSO Party Next Weekend

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Mar 1 20:16:33 EST 2013

Dear Friends,

Last Call! – Idaho QSO Party 2013 is next weekend, 03/09-03/10. Google
“Idaho QSO” or visit http://www.idahoarrl.info/qsoparty/index.html

Webmaster will post “Participating Idaho Stations”, including
Call/Mode/Planned Band(s)/County on the web site during the coming week
to help you find us. We look forward to working you next weekend!

Idaho QSO Party wishes to recognize and thank:

Ed Campbell, NX7TT (Founder)

Kootenai ARS (Club Sponsor)

John Wilson, K0IP (Webmaster)

Eagle Rock ARC (Sponsor)

Let us know if you don’t wish to receive future e-mails regarding Idaho
QSO Party and we will remove you from our list.

73,

Ed AI7H

Post Falls, ID

Edward Stuckey, AI7H

Idaho Section Manager

*ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio™*

Phone: (208) 457-0354

Email: ai7h at arrl.org <mailto:ladams at arrl.org>