[SECC] Windows 7

Courtney Judd k4wi at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 6 18:38:48 EST 2013

     well, you can't make any messages with the shift+F-key until there
are some messages contained somewhere for writelog to find, I created
them with windows sound recorder and also tried with Goldwave and placed
them in the location that writelog expects to see them so that it can
either send or modify them with the F-keys. When I go straight to the
location the wav files are there are clicking on them plays them with
windows sound recorder.... but going back to Writelog and in the setup
window it asks you to rouse for SSB files and it can't find anything at
that location . I have tried no extensions msg2, wav extension msg2.wav,
and wl extension msg2.wl... none show up... i am baffled, Cort