[SECC] Windows 7

Courtney Judd k4wi at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 7 18:45:59 EST 2013

still no workee here at K4WI. I un-installed writelog and put new
version in C:\writelog11. Also created a file C:\writelog11\wavfiles\
which is were i moved the prerecorded wav files to. They are there and
if clicked on they will play as recorded. I looked at the writelog ini
file and it shows this is the location after finding them with the sound
board tab and saving everything. But the F-keys still will not key the
rig and transmit the wav file at all, so I am still not any farther
along than yesterday, I appreciate everyone suggestions and sooner or
later we will get this sorted out! Thanks and any more ideas? 73's Cort K4WI