[SECC] [WriteLog] Windows 7

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu Mar 7 19:26:44 EST 2013

> But the F-keys still will not key the rig and transmit the wav file
> at all, so I am still not any farther along than yesterday, I
> appreciate everyone suggestions and sooner or later we will get this
> sorted out!

Are the wave files in the right format?  There are some specific
requirements (I'd need to look them up to be sure).  I would use
WriteLog's Shift-Fn capability to record them so they are in the
correct format.  Also be sure WriteLog thinks you're in a voice
mode of it will not play *any* wave files.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV