[SECC] CQWW WPX CW PJ6A

Gregg W6IZT gregg.w6izt1 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 12:45:24 EDT 2013

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PJ6A

Operator(s): G3SXW K4UEE VE7CT W6IZT

Station: PJ6A

Class: M/S HP

QTH: Saba

Operating Time (hrs): 48

Band  QSOs

------------

  160:    0

   80:    0

   40:  821

   20: 1488

   15: 2186

   10:  122

------------

Club:

Comments:

We had a great time from our mountainside QTH 1300 ft above the Caribbean. Our

simple station consisted of a single K3, AL80-B, A3 tribander, and a wire Moxon

on 40. We are quite pleased with our results which confirmed our belief that

our location is indeed very competitive. We plan to make improvements to the

station in the future.

We wanted to maintain a balance between putting up a competitive score and

having fun. We achieved both goals.

See you next time

Roger, Bob, Steve and Gregg

Saba Rum Runners