[SECC] GQP

fitzsimmons.alan at gmail.com fitzsimmons.alan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:13:49 EDT 2014

I'm building a new shack and still putting up the towers. It's been a real challenge since work has been keeping me away 4 nights a week lately and I'm exhausted come the weekend.

But, I'm ready to defend my title. I did phone only last year as a matter of strategy and surprisingly walked away with the plaque. I'll be in 40 phone looking for GA with a big grin on my face.

Hope to work a bunch in GA and let's have some fun. Rovers, don't forget about us "phone" guys!

Alan W4ANT
Saint George, SC

Sent from my iPhone 5