[SECC] NAQP CW Today

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sat Aug 2 12:17:03 EDT 2014

Ill chime in with Don.  10 and 15 are important to watch early on.
Looking at the last few years' logs, 40 is good all the way to the west
cost about 2 hours before sundown.  That was a surprise, but the logs
don't lie.  Meanwhile however, its way before sundown on the West Coast
and there will not be many of them on 40 at 22Z.   80 and 160 of course
open much later - they really are night-time bands.  The third hour
looks to me like a good time to take a break.  The last 30 minutes have
been very poor for me, but what you can work depends a lot on what you
have not gotten around to working so far.  Also, the last hour is often
the time for moving folks to fill in that mult table. I will also be
SO2R.  If you hear Don or I ask you to move and then keep right on
CQing, we are looking for you on the second radio......

Good luck...
Hal