[SECC] N4GG SOLP

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 12:45:36 EDT 2014

Call:*N4GG <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=N4GG>*
Operator(s):N4GG <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=N4GG>
Station: N4GG

Class:*Single Op LP*
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Location: USA
Radios: SO2R

<http://www.3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=H5cgyezKfiscp&call=N4GG>
Band 	QSOs 	Mults
160: 	73 	29
80: 	203 	36
40: 	279 	42
20: 	256 	48
15: 	154 	41
10: 	95 	32
Total: 	*1060* 	*228* 	Total Score 	*241,680*

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments: [email] <mailto:halken%40comcast.net>    2014-08-03 08:05:55
Well, that was a lot of fun! The first two hours were a 20M-only
exercise, 15
and 10 were dead here. I took that as a cue for early off-time, which worked
out. 10 and 15 finally did open up well, although those are the two bands I
don't have decent antennas for. I do better when 10 and 15 stay dead! There
were thunderstorms around in mid-evening - the K9AY loop here made a huge
difference. TNX Gary! As others have commented, a lot of requests for
QSY got
silence back - I wonder how ops who can't copy code manage? The station
played
FB and since the op is aging and the gear is max'd out, its better
antennas or
status quo. Congrats to K4RO, K0EU, AA3B, etc for the amazing scores.

FTdx5000, FT-1000MP, WRITELOG, HB SO2R, Wires in the woods + K9AY loop

Send comment