[SECC] NAQP SSB Teams This Saturday

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Jan 14 13:40:58 EST 2014

Saturday 1 PM to Sunday 1 AM EST will be the semi annual North American
QSO Party on SSB sponsored by the National Contest Journal.  Entrants
are limited to 100W output and single ops may only work 10 hours of the
12 hours period. That is 1800Z to 0600Z.  Teams of from two to five
members may be entered.  SECC usually enters a number of teams and you
do not have to be within a particular geographical area or even be a
member of SECC to be on a team.  Multipliers (States, including Hawaii,
Provinces, and North American Countries) are counted per band.  There is
always a lot of activity.  The simple exchange is just name and state,
province, or NA country. Any DX stations need only give their Name.

I will register SECC teams early Saturday and can make last minute
changes.  I won't be able to check e-mail after about 11:15 AM Saturday,
so that will be the absolute deadline for changes. But, I'd like to
register teams by Friday.

Here's what I have so far:  K4BAI, W4MJA, N4XL, K4NV, KT4ZB.  These are
possible: W4IX, WC7S, K4FXN.

Please e-mail me if you can participate on a team and let me know about
how much time you think you can devote to it and whether or not you will
be QRP.  I'll try to group the full timers or almost full timers
together and the part timers together.

73, John, K4BAI.

There is also the NCJ NAQP RTTY in February.  I'll be glad to register
teams for that event unless there is an RTTY op who will volunteer to do
it this year.