[SECC] Reminder: VT QSO Party This Weekend

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 27 14:00:23 EST 2014

A reminder that the Vermont QSO Party is THIS WEEKEND,
starting at 0000 Feb 1 UTC (7PM Friday EST).

There isn't a listing in QST Contest Corral because we missed the
submission deadline, but we all will be on the air having fun!

Same rules as before - check them out at
http://www.ranv.org/vtqso.htm

Full color certificates to the top scorers and tiny jugs of pure Vermont
Maple Syrup to the top 3 scores outside of Vermont!  Yum!

We've been working hard to get everyone in Vermont out of their easy
chairs to get on the air. We trust that Vermont will be easier to work
this year with all the activity!

Our club multiop will be on again this year, but we will sign W1SJ for
this year (instead of W1NVT). You collect an extra multiplier AND pick
up 100 points in the ARRL Centennial QSO Party too!

Many of these same Vermont stations will be masquerading as W1AW/1 in
late March. We hope to work you in both events!

See you on the air!
Mitch
VT QSO Party Manager 2014