[SECC] North American Sprint CW February 1 Local (Feb 2 UTC).

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 27 17:15:55 EST 2014

Hello all:

No one club in our area seems to have enough interest in the NCJ North
American Sprint contests to even half-way staff a ten-person team.  W4AN
came up years ago with the concept of getting up teams for these sprints
under the title of South East Sprint Coalition and we have continued to
do that.  The next CW Sprint will be 0000-0400Z on Feb 2 (Saturday night
local 7-11 PM).  They are run on 20, 40, and 80M and have a one/five kHz
QSY rule.

KU8E, Jeff, will be registering SESC team(s) for this event.  If there
is a place, I will fill in the last spot on the last team as I will be
unable to participate on a full-time basis due to other family
commitments that night.  Jeff's e-mail address is ku8e at bellsouth.net.
If you would like to be on a team, please e-mail Jeff and tell him if
you expect to be full time or part time and how much time you anticipate
if you are part time and also your power level, HP, LP, or QRP.

I hope there will be a lot of interest and we can put together a few
teams.  In case the TCG, PVRC and FCG are not getting up teams, I'll ask
members of TCG, FCG and PVRC (W4NZ, K1GU, K0EJ, K1TO, K4QPL et al) to
pass this message along to their memberships.

Hope to work you all toward the end of the sprint this coming weekend.

73, John, K4BAI.