[SECC] CQ WW VHF, LP

aa4cf aa4cf at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 17:40:43 EDT 2014

CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:  Woodstock, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

    6:       71     35
    2:
-------------------
Total:     71     35  Total Score = 2,485

100 Watts, using mostly a 5 element Yagi up only 22 feet. Sometimes used wire antennas, as well. Conditions were tough most of the time. On Sunday morning I heard a few very short openings, mainly to the North, and the best opening I heard was Sunday afternoon for the last 2 hours of the contest to the west. On Saturday I worked VA2AW, and on Sunday I worked a couple stations on the West coast. The couple of small openings were a lot of fun!

73, Charlie
AA4CF