[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2014 CQ WW VHF Contest

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Jul 20 18:26:12 EDT 2014

                     CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: EM72 - GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:58

     6:  118    53
     2:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  118    53  Total Score = 6,254

IC756Pro, 100W, 4 el yagi at 60'.  Generally poor conditions this year.  But,
the first two hours on Saturday brought a marginal opening to the W1/2 area and
the last three hours brought a marginal opening to W2 and a fair opening to
W5/6/7/0.  Worked 7 all time new Grids.  Thanks for all QSOs, especially to the
Rovers.  I think I may have missed an opening during church on Sunday as I heard
a weak K2 station when I returned home just before lunch.  No DX heard at all.
73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/