[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC NS Ladder, 6/6/14

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Jun 6 08:46:26 EDT 2014

                     NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 6

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   0      0
    80:   8      7
    40:  23     16
    20:  22     13
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  53     36  Total Score = 1,908

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee.  All three bands I worked seemed in
good condition despite a lot of QRN on 80M.  20M had good signals from the west
coast, south west, and mid west and fair signals from stations closer in like
KW8N, W9RE, NO3M, and even K7SV and W4OC.  40M was pretty good to all areas of
the country. 80M was OK out as far as TX and CO, but no west coast signals
heard and no New England area stations worked.  Thanks for all QSOs.  I will be
the CW operator from W4AN/M in the AL QSO Party.  We will be testing out a new
ham radio communications van that a local BC engineer has been putting
together.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/