[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 11/6/14, 0300Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Thu Nov 6 08:53:02 EST 2014

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 6

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:52

   160:   0      0
    80:  21     10
    40:  51     43
    20:  11     11
    15:   0      0
    10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  83     64  Total Score = 5,312

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  Got a late start
because I needed to pass a message on our late GA CW net at 0300Z.  Alert SO2R
op K4QPL called me on 80 just as the net was over for my first CWT QSO.  By the
time I got to 20M, most of the audible stations were on the west coast plus
EA8OM and N3RS.  Nice to work Dave KH7AA on 20.  40M was pretty good to most of
the US plus EA8OM, FG8NY, and 4X6GP.  Worked Vic from his new QTH in Israel in
the 1300Z session on 15M.  80M was OK with signals still weak from the west
coast.  W6SX was worked on the first call, but didn't hear others from out
there.  Only DX on 80 was FG8NY.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/