[SECC] SSB Sked on Thanksgiving Day

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Nov 23 14:46:30 EST 2014

I will be QRV from Bonaire, Dutch Caribbean, Nov 26 to Dec 1. Mostly on
CW.  Outside the contest, I will sign PJ4/K4BAI.  In the contest, I will
be using PJ4A in the Multi Single Category and other ops will be KU8E,
K2SX, W2LK, and PJ4LS.  The others will be QRV with their PJ4/home calls
also outside the contest.

In case any of you wants a SSB QSO, I have a sked Thursday at 1500Z (10
AM EST) with Jimmy, WA4ILO, in Macon on 21382 SSB.  If any of you are
home and want to join in or call me after the sked with Jimmy, I'll be
listening specially for any of you "back home."  Happy Thanksgiving to all.

If I am not QRV, don't worry.  It may be that we may be doing antenna
work or otherwise unavailable to the rig.  I expect to have access to
e-mail there, so you can e-mail for a sked if there is something you
particularly need.  We should be loud on any open band.  In M/2, we
should be QRV on two bands all the time.

73, John, K4BAI.