[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2014 LZ DX Contest

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Nov 23 14:52:16 EST 2014

*LZ DX Contest   2014   Nov 30 Claimed Score
<http://www.3830scores.com/editionscores.php?arg=3HcyauznfqfmN>*

Click on a call below for a list of all the contests for which that call
sign is listed as an operator. Click on the /[email]/ link to send an
e-mail to the contester who posted the claimed score.

Call: *K4BAI <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K4BAI>*
Operator(s): K4BAI <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K4BAI>
Station: K4BAI

Class: *SO CW HP*
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 13:40
Location: USA

<http://www.3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=3HcyauznfqfmN&call=K4BAI>
Band 	CW Qs 	Ph Qs 	Mults
80: 	9 	0 	6
40: 	272 	0 	35
20: 	22 	0 	8
15: 	68 	0 	15
10: 	322 	0 	36
Total: 	*693* 	*0* 	*100* 	Total Score 	*210,900*

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments: [email] <mailto:k4bai%40att.net> 2014-11-23 11:18:42
FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1.5 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.
Intended to be mixed modes, but activity on CW was so good that I never
checked SSB. Ten meters was wonderful. Stayed on 10 so long that there
wasn't a lot of activity on 15 when I got to that band. 20M was never
open good to Europe during the hours I could operate. Lot of activity.
Good operators. Lots of fun. Good warm up for CQWW CW next weekend. Hope
to work all of you on several bands from PJ4A M/2 on Bonaire. 73, John,
K4BAI.