[SECC] PJ4/K4BAI Claimed Score CWT 1900Z 11/27/14

John T Laney III k4bai at att.net
Thu Nov 27 17:13:59 EST 2014

*CWOps Mini Test November 27,
<http://3830scores.com/listeditions.php?arg=1JfqckzXfqfs3>   2014
1900Z Nov 26 Claimed Score
<http://3830scores.com/editionscores.php?arg=1JfqckzXfqfs3>*

Click on a call below for a list of all the contests for which that call
sign is listed as an operator. Click on the /[email]/ link to send an
e-mail to the contester who posted the claimed score.

Call: *PJ4/K4BAI <http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=PJ4/K4BAI>*
Operator(s): K4BAI <http://3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K4BAI>
Station: PJ4G

Class: *Single Op HP*
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0
Location: South America

<http://3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=1JfqckzXfqfs3&call=PJ4/K4BAI>
Band 	QSOs 	Mults
160:

80:

40:

20: 	45 	45
15: 	56 	51
10:

Total: 	*101* 	*96* 	Total Score 	*9,696*

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments: [email] <mailto:k4bai%40att.net>     2014-11-26 14:55:43
FT1000MP, AL 1200, 1 KW, C31XR at 60' with triplexer. Thanks to KU8E, I
was ready to operate sort of with one minute to go before the CWT
started. Using small netbook computer with yet no external monitor or
keyboard. Some funny messages being sent by N1MM occasionally. Apologies
to those who didn't get a smooth exchange. Thanks to all for giving me
the Name (exchange information) even when you didn't want to or didn't
know why. Great to hear so many old and new friends from here. These
were the first QSOs for any of us on this trip. PJ4/W2LK was QRV LP on
10M in the same session. All CWOps members here, K2SX, W2LK, KU8E, and
myself. Hope we will be on some bands at the 0300Z session and hope to
work you all in CQ WW CW as PJ4A M/2. 73 to all, John, K4BAI.

Send comments and corrections about this page to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM
<mailto:bhorn at hornucopia.com>
Revision Date: March 31, 2013   Revision: 1.0.0
© 2013-2014 Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, All Rights Reserved