[SECC] KB4KBS/M Proposed Route for Saturday & Sunday

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 10 21:24:27 EDT 2015

This will be the route for KB4KBS/M tomorrow and Sunday.  Sorry for the late notice, please forward to all your out-of-state friends…

We will begin and end our Saturday trip in “Lovely Lavonia”, Georgia and make a CCW circuit around the north end of the state…
FRAN – Franklin
STEP – Stephens
HABE – Habersham
RABU – Rabun
TOWN – Towns
UNIO – Union
FANN – Fannin
GILM – Gilmer
PICK – Pickens
CKEE –Cherokee
FORS – Forsyth
DAWS – Dawson
LUMP – Lumpkin
WHIT – White
HALL – Hall
BANK – Banks
FRAN – Franklin (back to Lavonia for the night)

On Sunday we’ll head back to Roswell for a 2 hour event at 1400L then take off again for a quick loop to finish out the event…
FRAN – Franklin
HART – Hart
MADI – Madison
CLAR – Clarke