[SECC] Claimed Score W1BO - ARRL RTTY Roundup

J D n4jik1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 14:46:12 EST 2015

         ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W1BO
Operator(s): W1BO
Station: W1BO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Phenix City, AL
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:
   40:  166
   20:  124
   15:  127
   10:   40
------------
Total:  457  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 27  Total Score = 35,646

Club:

Comments:

Learned a lot about the station this weekend as far as our current
antenna setup - great for DX not so good for the state side stuff
(which we are going to be addressing over the next couple of weeks).
Good DX working this weekend added the usual suspects to the log from
JA land and EU land no big surprises there. Surprised about the states
I wasn't able to get GA and SC called one I seen from GA but no matter
what he couldn't hear me - goes back to the fact that our antennas are
just to refined for DX work so going to look at possibly stacking an
MA5B over top of the TH11DX as another directional option but with a
wider bandwidth.