[SECC] NAQP

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Jan 6 13:57:23 EST 2015

NAQP CW is this weekend Saturday afternoon until early Sunday morning.
100W maximum power.  Exchange is simply name and state.  Mults (S/P/NA
DXCC countries) count per band.  We can enter teams of two to five members.

The next weekend is NAQP SSB.  Same deal.

I'd like to register as many teams as possible.  Some can be full time
and some can be part time or very part time.

Please e-mail me ASAP if you would like to be on a SECC team for either
or both QP.  You don't need to be a member of SECC or to be within any
particular geographical area.

73, John, K4BAI.