[SECC] North American QSO Party, SSB - KT4ZB

Kt4zb--- via SECC secc at contesting.com
Sun Jan 18 14:08:14 EST 2015

Lot's of fun and good to catch WW4LL, N4PN, AA4CF, W4KTR, W4ANT  and
WN4AFP. You all did great.

cu next time -  Jere
North  American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Savannah, GA
Operating Time  (hrs): 9

160:
80:
40:  157    39
20:   301    45
15:   92     20
10:   70     16
-------------------
Total:  620   121  Total Score  = 75,020

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Four band effort for NAQP.  I was chugging along just fine  until switching
to 80m and seeing very high SWR and then same on 160m. Suspect  the Array
Solution 6-pack at tower...definitely time for maintenance.  So I  piddled
around some more and called it a night at 9 hours. Enjoyed talking to  folks
back up in Indiana as well as fellow SECC contesters and folks all around
the country. Missed NE and WV for WAS   Best full hour was 128 and  longest
run was 188. 20m was something else.

Thanks to NCJ for sponsoring this fun event and all those who  heard my
call.

cu next time - Jere