[SECC] Announcement, 2015 Locust QSO Party, Wednesday Night

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 19 09:42:32 EST 2015

I think I was confused about the date of the LQP this year and thought
it would be Tuesday night when I will defnitely be out of town. There is
a good possibility I could be home on Wednesday night in time for the
LQP.  See K6VVA's (the "Locust") message below and follow the links to
the rules.  Note the nice prizes he offers. 73, John, K4BAI.

FINALLY got the LQP Rules updates posted for this coming Wednesday Night
(6PM - PST).

http://www.k6vva.com/lqp

There were going to be a few significant changes from past LQP events, but
with my P5 Cyber-Related 'NIGHTMARE' still continuing here, I'll have to
wait until next year.

Apologies for the delays, but hope to CU in the LQP !!!

73...

Rick - K 6 V V A * The Locust