[SECC] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: SECC Circles

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 19 22:53:00 EST 2015

We have a new member, Dave, W2GDJ, who has moved to Nebo, N.C. He is
inside our ARRL circle just outside our CQ circle. See the proposal
above for another slight adjustment to our circles that will put Dave in
for both circles and won't affect any one else. Pleas vote yes or no on
this change this week.  I'll announce the result of the vote on
Saturday.  Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI, SECC President.