[SECC] Thanks for my very first piece of wall decoration!

Mark Felty kk4txz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:32:14 EDT 2015

[image: Inline image 1]
Steve,
I wanted to pass along my thanks to your club for sponsoring the beautiful
plaque that I received in the mail Monday. It's beautifully made, and I was
really surprised to receive it. This was my first year operating solo at
the QTH on my new antenna, and I had a ball doing the contest! Last year, I
was able to work with the CARS club at Rick's super station, and that was
my first chance at operating in a contest.

I also wanted to extend a thanks to Jere for helping me learn the ropes
when it comes to contesting. He's been a great mentor!

I look forward to next year!

--
Mark Felty, KK4TXZ