[SECC] K4BAI CLaimed Score 2015 ARRL DX Contest, SSB

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Mar 8 21:41:25 EDT 2015

                     ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 33:23

   160:   13    13
    80:   39    25
    40:  106    52
    20:  294    82
    15:  326    78
    10:  808    81
-------------------
Total: 1586   331  Total Score = 1,574,898

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.
Good conditions on all bands. Several QSOs with Europe on 160M.  Sorry for some
callers that I couldn't pull through.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to work you
all from Bonaire in CQ WPX SSB Contest at the end of the month.  KU8E, WW4LL,
and I will be M/S signing PJ4Z.  QSLs all calls via K4BAI.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/