[SECC] CQWW WPX SSB - Folks that will be on & poor Kevan

Kt4zb--- via SECC secc at contesting.com
Fri Mar 27 14:14:59 EDT 2015

Hi all - Conditions looking better as Kevan said; worked the C21 & BD7
last night which is a real treat for me.

Folks that I know will be on the air include WW4LL, KU8E, and K4BAI from
Bonaire as PJ4Z, Alan W4ANT, Paul NN4F, Dave WN4AFP, Jeff W4DD (hopefully),
WW4SF Kevan (N4XL) and KT4ZB (me)...Anyone else???  Hope to work you  all.

Wait a minute - what's this WW4 prefix stuff, Kevan? You just can't change
calls like that too get a better mult; and now adding more radials?  Like
that's going to do any good in that rocky SC ground you have. But again, in
the  spirit of Ham friendship, you can borrow my analyzer. Also, you may
think you have limited some of my so called "advantages", but, don't  forget,
I sit on a 1,000 acres of salt water marsh. I'll be ready as soon as I  get
my cooler of beer iced down (my secret weapon).

Wishing everyone many QSOs and even more fun - Jere, KT4ZB

In a message dated 3/27/2015 11:09:12 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,