[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC NS Sprint 10/16/15

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Oct 16 13:48:46 EDT 2015

                     NCCC Sprint - Oct 16

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   160:   6      6
    80:  23     18
    40:  18     16
    20:   4      2
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:  51     42  Total Score = 2,142

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical. A good night for me.
  20M
was open only to CA and WA.  40M was long, but was able to work NC and SC
stations along with those outside the W4 area.  80M was not good to the west
coast, but activity from the eastern part of the country and out to TX,
CO, IA,
and SD was good.  Welcome back to KU8E for my only GA multiplier in months.
160M was good to the eastern half of the country.  The Pre Stew Perry on
Saturday night should be fun.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.