[SECC] Team Members for NCJ NA Sprint CW This Saturday Night

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Sep 8 10:59:57 EDT 2015

The September running of the North American Sprint CW Contest sponsored
by the NCJ will be this Saturday night, 0000-0400Z Sunday.  It allows
use of amplifiers and has a one/five kHz QSY rule, so you can't run in
this one.  You have to QSY after a maximum of two QSOs on any one
frequency.

Team competition consists of two to ten members.  I will be glad to
register a team under the SSC banner or SECC for that matter.  However,
I will not, myself, be on the team as I have accepted an invitation to
be on a national team.

There could be a possibility of combining with a Texas area team.

So, please let me know if you can be QRV in the NA Sprint CW this
Saturday night and would like to be on a team.  I'll need to know if you
can work the whole four-hour period and what power level you will be using.

Please let me know ASAP so we can work out the best team(s) for this fun
event.

73, John, K4BAI.