[SECC] Ack radio sold

Scott Straw kb4kbs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:58:45 EDT 2016

Cole is also the owner of the parent company that runs Wizard Electronics and a Commercial AV Integration company.  I didn't know he was a Ham.

Wizard is a legendary place in music circles, or at least it was... They had the skills and resources to fix mixers, amps, speakers, and whatever else went on the gear truck for touring bands.  If a piece of equipment was busted, they knew it could get repaired during the tour stop in Atlanta.  Legend has it that Wizard had three labor rates: When we get to it, next up on the bench, and now. It may still be that way today.

I am grateful for Cole keeping Ack alive.  Professionally, they have saved me many times during a service call or installation when I needed parts, connectors, or supplies.  They are convenient to Downtown (relatively) and, since the death of Radio Shack from "cellular over-exposure", their vital role has only increased.

Mouser may be cheaper, but that doesn't help me if I need it today!

Scott, KB4KBS
Roswell, Georgia USA

Sent from my iPhone5