[SECC] CQ message

John Colyard jrcccd at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 14:00:48 EDT 2016

Kevan,

I always have 2 CQ messages loaded when I operate contests whether it is at my little station or bigger stations and I even use the hand key and throw in other versions…Call it coincidence or not, it always seems that when the least used message is sent, people answer!! LOL..

73’s  W4IX

Sent from Mail for Windows 10