[SECC] Results August 2015 NA Sprint SSB

Bill N4iQ bill.n4iq at charter.net
Wed Mar 23 10:41:04 EDT 2016

John - please sign me up for a SSB NA Sprint team Saturday April 2.  Looks like more fun on the way......
73
Thanks - Bill N4iQ

BTW - I received my certificate for 2015 August NA SSB Sprint - #1 SC HP.  I was surprised - my first SSB Sprint entry.  Had a great time.

Sent from N4iQ Bill Chartier's iPhone 6