[SECC] Results August 2015 NA Sprint SSB

W4OC at aol.com W4OC at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 14:39:12 EDT 2016

Bill,

Nice score for your first attempt at any sprint contest!
Your operation enabled me to work SC...

I also received a certificate for the contest -

First Place North America - Low Power

First Place South Carolina - Low Power

I also had WAS during the contest and will
receive a T shirt for that. And a plaque for the
First Place North America Low Power finish.

The organizers are giving plenty of awards!

Hopefully there will be good participation from
the SECC for the upcoming contest.

73

Don W4OC

In a message dated 3/23/2016 12:37:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,