[SECC] Please check out the updated roster on the SECC website

chaz at w4gkf.com chaz at w4gkf.com
Thu Oct 20 13:45:47 EDT 2016

Thanks to all who have looked at the page and sent me changes; it’s greatly appreciated.

I just added another function to the page; we have a number of SECC members for whom we don’t have a good email address.  They are shown by a peach-colored background on the callsign.  We’ve checked them all against the QRZ.com <http://qrz.com/> records and either the address on QRZ is wrong or none is indicated.

If you have a good email for any of them, please reply and let me know?

A 300-person database is tough to get exactly right; please help!

Here’s the link to the SECC roster:  t-rexsoftware.com/secc/roster.htm <http://t-rexsoftware.com/secc/roster.htm>

73,

Chaz W4GKF
Secretary, Webmaster and Database Dude