[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 2016 TX QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Sep 25 18:50:51 EDT 2016

Texas QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7:26

   160:    0      0      0
    80:    0      0      0
    40:   28      6      0
    20:   88     25      0
    15:    0      0      0
    10:    0      0      0
     6:    0      0      0
     2:    0      0      0
   UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  116     31      0  Mults = 96  Total Score = 39,360

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp.  Many other activities this weekend.
Worked all I could around a team tennis match, dinner out with friends and
attending a regional theatre performance of "Sister Act," acting as a
greeter for three church services, and Sunday dinner with the XYL.  At the times
I could be QRV, the activity seemed to be down and the band conditions seemed to
be terrible from GA to TX.  20M seemed pretty good to Europe though.  Skip was
too long for eastern parts of TX on 20M.  No TX signals audible on 15 M and
didn't hear anyone calling them there either.  Thanks especially to the
mobiles.  Still need three TX counties all time.  Ii think all three were QRV
while I was away from the house.  But still heed Sterling, Dallam, and Sherman.
  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/