[SECC] Fwd: W4DXCC 2017 Email # 4

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Fri Aug 18 10:00:26 EDT 2017

-

September 22nd and 23rd, 2017, Pigeon Forge, TN Hello Friends and Club
Officials Its 35 days until the W4DXCC DX and Contest Convention I ask your

[image: Countdown to W4DXCC Logo]

September 22nd and 23rd, 2017, Pigeon Forge, TN

Hello Friends and Club Officials
Its 35 days until the *W4DXCC DX and Contest Convention*

I ask your help in spreading the word this year by forwarding this and
subsequent announcements about the W4DXCC convention, thank you in advance.

The 2017 W4DXCC convention schedule of great presenters and presentations.
We have *two* sessions on operating Digital modes like JT65 and the New FT8
mode, come learn how. Who does not like FT8?

We have a New presentation Saturday by *Mark Speck K0EJ on Contesting*. If
you ever thought that you might like to try contesting you wont want to
miss Mark's talk. Mark is an expert contester and he is here to tell you
how to start in contesting. Do Not miss this one.

If you want to know all of the ways how to do *Remote HF Radio* be sure to
catch David KG6IRW's talk Friday evening. He will be covering just about
everything on Remote Radio Operation.

Check out the *Special Raffle Prizes* donated by these great manufacturers
with the proceeds going to support DXpedition and Contesting activities.
Get yourself a new radio,
Special Raffle
<http://sable.madmimi.com/c/41704?id=20790.135.1.8438de00a75d0ebc7a2b392483b7ceb1>

Saturday is the main day where presenters from all over come and present DX
and Contesting topics. We have a full complement of equipment manufacturers
including, *Icom, Yaesu, Elecraft, Flex Radio Systems, Vibroplex companies,
Expert Amps, Steppir and US Towers* all located just outside of the
presentation room where you can have a one on one conversation and play
with all the that new gear.

Both the Main and BootCamp programs are current on the website so you can
see who be presenting.

*You have plenty of time to book and make Plans to Attend below, click the
links!*

*Hotel Reservations Here
<http://sable.madmimi.com/c/41704?id=20790.136.1.47ae4ed39674810280885a8a9dbfce00>*
*Convention Registration Here
<http://sable.madmimi.com/c/41704?id=20790.137.1.d0ad24fc4693d17e215536349051fd8c>*
*Online Registration Here
<http://sable.madmimi.com/c/41704?id=20790.138.1.850e296e9080b308e048d75c6165c24a>*

The Hotel is about 90% full now so its a great time to book your room

*See you soon,*

*Dave Anderson, K4SV Convention leader info at w4dxcc.com <info at w4dxcc.com>*

©2017 W4DXCC DX and Contest Convention | 1271 Red Fox Road, Tryon 28782
Web Version
<http://sable.madmimi.com/c/41704?id=20790.139.1.d94115bd5a1e1418116769c8410f5e47&p=eyJ7e21pbWktc2lnbmF0dXJlfX0iOiIxNDA5NjMxMDQtMTAxMjM0MzM3MzQtNTM1MjllMGVhYmU0NWExMWM0MzRmOGRiMTlmYWUyYTM0MWFhOWI0MCIsInt7ZW1haWxJZH19IjoiMjA3OTAifQ==>
<http://sable.madmimi.com/c/41704?id=20790.140.1.74b1a829f724fd2d51876797469a6ab2&p=eyJ7e21pbWktc2lnbmF0dXJlfX0iOiIxNDA5NjMxMDQtMTAxMjM0MzM3MzQtNTM1MjllMGVhYmU0NWExMWM0MzRmOGRiMTlmYWUyYTM0MWFhOWI0MCIsInt7bWVtYmVyLWlkfX0iOjEwMTIzNDMzNzM0LCJ7e2VtYWlsSWR9fSI6IjIwNzkwIn0=>
Unsubscribe
<https://go.madmimi.com/opt_out?fe=1&pact=20790-140963104-10123433734-53529e0eabe45a11c434f8db19fae2a341aa9b40&amx=10123433734>