[SECC] NAQP SSB Team Registration SECC Team

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Aug 18 23:16:32 EDT 2017

Here is the confirmation.  I am going to be very busy before the QSO
Party starts at 2 PM tomorrow, but if you want to fill the empty spot on
our team, e-mail me and if I get the e-mail in time, I'll add you to the
list and re-register the team.  Hope you all will be QRV as much as
possible whether or not on a team.

Thanks for registering your NAQP SSB team.

Team Name: SECC

Team Members:
K4BAI
K4OGG
N4EEV
KU8E

Registration recorded at: 2017-08-19 03:09:59Z

Your team registration info has been saved to the NCJ team database. If you wish to update your team membership, please use the team registration form to resubmit your team members. Please be sure to use exactly the same team name, unless you are purposely wanting to change the name.

You can easily update your team registration by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ncjweb.com/ssbnaqpteamreg/?ncjarg=00b9ca5ee79f3cfb277b1530434fb77d

73 de Bill Lippert, AC0W (ssbnaqpmgr at ncjweb.com)