[SECC] W4DXCC rooms at the Mainstay.

Paul Hansen pwhansen at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 25 17:27:26 EDT 2017

If anyone is contemplating going to Pigeon Forge for the W4DXCC convention
and needs a room, I am coordinating two of them. They have two queen beds
and are ideal for sharing. They are available Thursday, September 21 through
Saturday, September 23. Check out Sunday the 24th. I think they are about
$110 for Thursday and a little less for Friday and Saturday. I can confirm
all that if anybody is interested. Contact me any way you please but if you
telephone and I don't answer, please leave a voice mail. I'll get back to
you.

I have to try a little sales pitch here. This is a small DX get together.
It's much more relaxed than Visalia. You'll have much more time to spend
catching up and telling stories.

Thank you,

Paul W. Hansen, W6XA

Amateur Radio Service