[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, January 2017 NAQP SSB

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 23 10:17:11 EST 2017

The contest is open to all, even those not in North America, but they
count for QSO points only, not for a multiplier.  So, YV1KK and his XYL
YV1YL used the special call 4M1K M/2 in the contest and made a big
score.  I hope there is some recognition (certificate or plaque) for
them.  I also worked Vitor, PY2NY, on 15M.  I often work him in the NAQP
contests and met him once at WRTC in Brazil in 2006.

Thanks for your help with the team.  Your multiplier total is probably
49.  If you used N1MM Plus, it will have displayed two multiplier
totals, one for US/VE mults and one for DX, so you have to add them
together for the total mults.

Hope you will join us again and consider joining South East Contest
Club, which you can do from the SECC home page.  There are no dues.  We
also have  reflector used for announcements, discussion, voting, etc.

73, John, K4BAI.