[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, January 2017 NAQP SSB

J. Lytjen JLytjen at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:06:12 EST 2017

Well after some time with software I still can't get the same info as the rest.

but did get this:

160   0

 80    3

 40    46

 20    43

 15    12

         104        scored me at 5088

Several down in islands one guy in SA, what's with that!,  several doubles on different bands

Heard Jere but couldn't break thru, no Bob

Told Sandy I need a really big tower, say several hundred feet, and really good antenna, didn't go over so well!!!!

Hope to see all at the field day for recap and suggestions