[SECC] Upcoming Activity from VP5

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue May 23 16:55:11 EDT 2017

Hello friends:  An opportunity has arisen for me and my former college
roommate, Jim, K4QPL, to operate together from his place on Provo in the
Turks & Cayman Islands (VP5).  We will go down Thursday and operate
multi single low power as VP5M in the CQ WPX CW Contest this weekend.
Before and after the contest, we will be QRV as VP5/home calls.  I will
return home next Tuesday and Jim will return to Raleigh on Wednesday.

We hope to work many of you from Provo.  K4QPL will upload the contest
and his VP5/K4QPL QSOs to LOTW and will respond to any direct requests.
  Please no bureau requests.  I will respond to any QSL request to my
home call, direct or via the bureau.  You may request bureau QSLs via
e-mail.

Looking forward to hearing your calls from "the other end" soon.  73,
John, K4BAI.