[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWOps Club CWT Mini Test, 5/24/17, 1300Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed May 24 10:50:33 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
   160:    0
    80:    0
    40:   78
    20:   44
    15:    0
    10:    0
------------
Total:  122  Mults = 99  Total Score = 12,078

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  No computer rig control or keying
from computer.  Nobody warming up on 80 before the start, so I started on 40.
Many sigs on 40 seemed weaker than usual, but rate was good.  On the way to 20,
sneaked a peek at 15 and it was apparently dead.  Rate didn't drop on 20M as
much as in recent weeks.  Very good signals from most of North America.  Very
glad to work some Europeans on 20 also.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Look for me as
VP5/K4BAI Nov 25-30 and with K4QPL as VP5M in CQ WPX CW contest this weekend.
We will be multi single low power.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/