[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWT 5/24/17, 1900Z

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Wed May 24 18:52:05 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 24

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:33

------------
   160:   0
    80:   0
    40:  11
    20:  61
    15:   1
    10:   0
------------
Total:  73  Mults = 67  Total Score = 4,891

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole.  Came home from work a bit early to
get
ready to go to Providentiales for CQ WPX CW Contest this weekend.  Usually
don't get in CWTs unless i can operate all or most of the hour.  Maybe I should
change that practice.  Only signal on 15M was a very weak N5ZO, who heard me
too.  20M was quite good to Europe and most of North America and I thought the
crowd might last for the whole hour, but it ran out toward the end of the hour,
so I made a few QSOs on 40.  Signals seemed surprisingly weak on 40 to me,
although a few signals from the north east were stronger than they had been at
1300Z session.  Thanks for all QSOs.  I hope to be QRV as VP5/K4BAI May 25 to
30 and multi single low power with K4QPL as VP5M in the contest.  Hope to work
many of you from there.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.3830scores.com/