[SECC] K3S

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Fri Oct 27 17:51:24 EDT 2017

I am thinking about changing rigs and looking for any comments/opinions
on the K3S Elecraft and accessories and new amp KPA1500. I would like to
get to where everything is automatic.... tuning, band switching etc....
yes i am getting lazy... plus too easy to make mistakes when amp
tuning.... can't see what I am doing any more.... don't remember where I
put my reading glasses etc! Anyway, thinking about taking current rig to
Orlando in February and start over with Elecraft. How do they interface
with a computer.... currently using MicroKeyer2 with Fdx5000 and two
amps hf and 6. Don't get me wrong.... i love my 5000 but the eHam
reviews all seem to give the K3S a huge thumbs up. So far just in
thinking about stage! thanks and 73's Cort K4WI