[SECC] K3S

Neal Sulmeyer Neal at k4ea.net
Sat Oct 28 22:53:07 EDT 2017

Cort,

I have been doing just that​.  Bought a K3S at Huntsville hamfest.  4O3A w2x8 antenna switch and interface genius with extender.  Also bought an Ameritron 1306.  I'm waiting for the expert linear 1.5 for my next amp.  Still using my Ft1000mp and Amp Supply LK-800A as second radio.  Eventually I will get either another K3S or a SunSDR.  I need to stop spending money on equipment and get the towers and antennas up. lol!

Neal, K4EA