[SECC] ARRL Censure of N6AA and By Laws Changes

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 19:42:38 EST 2018

Well written Dave. Thank you for refreshing my memory about the details of
K4AC. My reason for bringing this up in the first place is no, it no longer
seems like a single event. Too many people sit by and let things happen.
We've a local club meeting Tuesday night and I intend to ensure they hear
about it too.

Kevan
N4XL